Date and Place of Birth: 6th July 1990, Rome, Italy
Email 2: francesco[dot]bonesi[at]sigmaconsulting[at]it
Jan 2016 – Current: Software Developer at Sigma Consulting, Roma.
Nov 2015 – Dec 2015: Short-term collaboration with CNR, Roma.
Oct 2014-Sep 2015: Researcher and Teacher Assistant at University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
Education and Training:
Oct 2014-Sep 2015: University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
Oct 2012- Jul 2014: Laurea Magistrale (Master degree) in Pure and Applied Mathematics at Università di Roma Tor Vergata (Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Science, via della ricerca scientifica 1, 00173, Roma) with votation 110/110 cum laude.
Oct 2009-Sep 2012: Laurea Triennale (Bachelor degree) in Mathematics at Università di Roma Tor Vergata (Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Science, via della ricerca scientifica 1, 00173, Roma) with votation 110/110 cum laude.
Sep 2005- Jul 2009: Diploma di Maturità Scientifico at Liceo Scientifico Statale Teresa Gullace Talotta, Piazza Cavalieri del Lavoro, Roma.
- Mothertongue: Italian
- Other languages: English
- 12/04/2014: TOEFL iBT with votation 90/120.
- 10/01/2015: IELTS with votation 7.5 (partials: Speaking 7, Writing 7, Listening 8, Reading 8).
- Jan 2015-present: Associate Tutor at University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. Course(s): Real Analysis.
- Oct 2013 – Feb 2014: Tutoring activity at Università di Roma Tor Vergata (Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Science, via della ricerca scientifica 1, 00173, Roma).
- 2009-2014: Tutoring in Mathematics and Physics for younger students.
- Year 2013, IndAM (Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica) award: national competition for all students enrolled in the first year of the Master Degree of Science in Mathematics in one of Italian Universities. I arrived 4th. For the competition: http://www.altamatematica.it/en/node/265. For the list of winners: http://www.altamatematica.it/sites/default/files/graduatoriamagistrale12-13.pdf.
Seminars during courses at Università di Roma Tor Vergata:
- Lecture on Elliptic Curves, during the course “Laboratorio di Matematica” (Laboratory of Mathematics). (year: 2012)
- Lecture on the formula connecting Bernoulli numbers and the Riemann zeta function, during thecourse “Elementi di Analisi Numerica” (Elements of Numerical Analysis). (year: 2012)
- Lecture on Pieri’s formula, during the course “Teoria delle Rappresentazioni” (Representation Theory). (year: 2013)
- Lecture on Second Quantization, during the course “Complementi di Fisica” (Complements of Physics). (year: 2014)
- Lecture on Free Probability, during the course “Algebre di Operatori” (Operator Algebras). (year: 2014)
- Years 2011-2012: Publication of solutions for problems proposed by “The College Mathematics Journal” and “Mathematical Reflections” and active participation in “G.R.A. 20 Problem Solving Group”, under te supervision of prof. Roberto Tauraso, professor at Università di Roma Tor Vergata.
- Years 2015-current: Publication of solutions for problems proposed by “Mathematical Reflections”. See website: https://www.awesomemath.org/mathematical-reflections/archives/.
- Febraury 2016: publication of a book named: “Construction of Nets of Standard Subspaces in QFT” extracted from my master thesis. Editor: Edizioni Accademiche Italiane, ISBN: 3639778022 .